Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday, Tuesday


What can I say that is interesting about Tuesdays... I guess I can start with my average Tuesday routine, which begins with Yoga. Yes, I know what you are thinking, "She's one of THOSE girls..." Yeah, you know the kind. Eats healthy, super flexible, listens to rain drop and ocean sounds on her iPod to meditate. Well, yeah actually, I am! And so what? As if it is cliche to workout and want to better myself as a person, both body and soul. What do YOU do in your free time? Watch TV? Go out drinking with your buddies? Eat wings like they are going extinct???

Big surprise! I do those things too!

The difference is that I do them in moderation and be sure to balance out the bad I am putting into my body with the good I can do for it by working it out. Life is about balance, and a delicate one at that. So, before you begin to turn your nose up at me, just remember, I can eat an entire pot of mashed taters and will probably not get fat because I decide to get off my lazy butt and exercise the next morning. Don't hate because I am into the weirdness, appreciate that I care enough about my body to make it appealing and strong. This is one gal who won't have saggy boobage when she gets old! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment